RSR XMAG EVO 2 EXHAUST SYSTEM info please anyone

nj

Hi, i'm new to the site, i'm Nigel i've got a question for you guys allready, anybody had any experience of rsr xmag 2 exhaust systems?? my man cant big em up enuff @ unit 8 performance, i've heard reports about all the others dc, aps etc but he reckons the fit n finish is joy, anyone beg to differ ?? cheers :thumbs:

Thanks for the wellcome & the kwik reply, its aps or dc sports i think, but i kinda like the look of the aps more b'coz the dc izent rolled in any way its jus the material thickness that makes up the tailpipe, i do like things to look right as well as function & sound the bizz!!!! :teeth:

Nice, ur a friendly bunch o guys arent ya :band: thanx for your warm wellcomes

The z isent mine, ur right i jus like the picture ( aspire to make mine the as good ) Take another jus for good measure, oh & i pick my o4 plate siver z up in 2 weeks :yawn: trouble sleeping in anticipation!!!!!

the aftermarket wheel lure is calling you Liammmmmmmmmm :p

Just 2 many nice one's on the market :rant: As Jacko can vouch ;)

Yeah don't go buying any, i'm hoping you are going to come to my rescue! :blush::D

Gold wheels look ok on the black cars, but I'm not normally a fan...... too "subaru" for me ;)

i've been trying to find something different, wot do you guys reckon on these BREYTON'S?????????? there called vision mk2

www.revolution.eu

If you 'd like to go there & post a picture of ya personal bests then please do!!!

i must agree, those gold rims are out of hand :boxing:

Guest prescience

Its a universal law on all such sites, that every thread goes off-topic and turns to turd - you might as well join in, I do (coz you'll never stop it :dry:) :lol:

yeh, i heard it may possibly be the loudest available but also renomned for its superb build qaulity :p

lots of people seem to go for the dc, but i dont like the tailpipe to be jus material thickness, i like it to be rolled in like the nismo or aps systems, i jus wanna make it breath easier & unleash a bit more sound of the glorious engine :yahoo:

I agree about the build quality, it is exceptional. I might even go as far as aying it is better than the Nismo.

I agree with your "need to release some of the glorious sound" take on the Z. This exhaust does full justice to that aspect!!! :teeth: