National Meet?

Sarnie

Suggestion for Venue put forward on OC (by Steve P15)

The Imperial War Museum. Duxford.

This venue is extremely easy to get to as it sits right along side the M11.

I appreciate that this is not 'central' but no matter where the venue is it will not be suitable to all.

i think I am a bit confused now? are we still talking about a joint meet or our own national one? i thought there was no will from the other side to get a joint one sorted? :wacko:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience

As I understand it, the situation is:

a) They do not wish the OC National meet to beome confused with any other National meet as this has been a long-time organised OC only event

B) Generally, (in fact completely) the response to a combined national meet has been positive and fair play to him, Steve has undertaken to organise it and has asked people from both sites to contact him

Its a completely seperate event to the the OC member only national meet - as I can totally understand that trying to sort out the complications of paying members, non paying members, and other forum members all joinging in on an already organised event would be difficult.

I believe this one is now another meet, where people from any forum at all who own a 350Z can come along to.

Hope thats right and I havent got hold of the wrong end of the stick..

If that is the case - I think we should split this post and carry on with the names of interested parties, removing the other 4 pages of discussion, as its no longer relevant to this National meet?

If that is the case - I think we should split this post and carry on with the names of interested parties, removing the other 4 pages of discussion, as its no longer relevant to this National meet?

Off you pop Jacko :lol:

only fair for him to come on board here too then? ;)

I'll gladly help him organise this, but since I can't post over there.... ;)

Chris can't either.... so yeah he should come over here and liaise with us so that we can sort this out :)

promise we won't ban him :lol::teeth:

As I understand it, the situation is:

a) They do not wish the OC National meet to beome confused with any other National meet as this has been a long-time organised OC only event

B) Generally, (in fact completely) the response to a combined national meet has been positive and fair play to him, Steve has undertaken to organise it and has asked people from both sites to contact him

Spot on. I think :wacko:

Guest prescience
only fair for him to come on board here too then? ;)

I'll gladly help him organise this, but since I can't post over there.... ;)

Chris can't either.... so yeah he should come over here and liaise with us so that we can sort this out :)

promise we won't ban him :lol::teeth:

I have posted that request on the OC to ensure the organisation can encompass both sites acceptably

Hi guys,

As this has gone on for six pages (yes I know Im partly to blame for that too) I think it should be closed in favour of this topic:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3100

At least that way we can keep it nice and tidy, easier for everyone to undersatnd exactly what is happening, and work towards setting this up for the benefit of all the owners. :thumbs:

he just loves locking threads :lol:

Valerio ;)