National Meet?

Sarnie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is simply their meet, not an official Nissan one. Think they are trying to get cars from NMGB but will wait to see if one of their committee posts here.

Would be nice is they could do it joint then it would truly be a National meet but we will see.

Regards

Steve

Guest prescience
Would be nice is they could do it joint then it would truly be a National meet but we will see.

Regards

Steve

Very true and what's your suspicion ;)

Guest prescience

It would be a good indicator of sincere or otherwise rapprochement.

But it would have to be floated (excuse the flying pun :blush:) by their members one would suppose :) If that were done, the chances would be good IMO because many members are I believe sick and tired of the past :dry:

ps announcing it publicly open to all say 2 days before wouldn't cut much ice either :thumbdown:

Think its in Sept, will let our committee approach them, as do not want to butt in when not my job, but if you want I could ask as I am a member over there.

Steve

Got to be worth a try. Imagine 50-60 zeds in one place :scare::yahoo::yahoo::thumbs:

Think its in Sept, will let our committee approach them, as do not want to butt in when not my job, but if you want I could ask as I am a member over there.

Steve

Got to be worth a try. Imagine 50-60 zeds in one place :scare::yahoo::yahoo::thumbs:

what you mean you'd show up for this one Sarnie :p

Guest prescience

Steve,

I think there is enough cross-site viewing for this thread to be picked up in the natural run. I think members here should post their opinions as sarnie has done (kind of :p) and take it from there.

BTW despite my sig, I am currently not a Mod here and thus am able to post my opinions openly and without bias.

Steve

As long as it don't rain :thumbs::teeth:

Steve

were still not sure this car exists :teeth:

Steve

were still not sure this car exists :teeth:

Don't start that again or the mods will need to do some nifty editing again :scare:;)

I dont fancy going to a meet where my prescence is only tolerated though :)

But we only just tolerate you :p

Cruel but true , I suppose :blush:

:p

Sarnie youve not put your presence to any sort of test yet :pB);)

My presence is everywhere my friend.......

Hhmmm omnipresent (except at the JAE ) :teeth::p

Hhmmm omnipresent (except at the JAE ) :teeth::p

I was coming up the M1 from London but it rained so I carried straight on to brum :scare:

Guys - can wekeep this one on topic please?

It would be great to try and get a true national meet together. Imagne the sight! :teeth:

The door is always open here, if anyone from another site wants to extend their meetings to our members then they are more than welcome.

Similarly if we had a "National Meet" I would hope that the doors would be open on othe sites for us to extend it to them.

After all, we all enjoy the Z.

Several people spoke to me at JAE saying they dont post here because they simply cant keep up with more than one forum, and I am sure that will be replicated the other way around also.

So if the two groups can get together even once anually for the sake of the car and its followng, it truly would be a great event.

Perhaps to reduce any "them and us", it could be extended to any other places where 350Z's may lurk around the land - the Z club for one?

But lets try and keep this thread on topic please, as thiscould be a great opportunity for us all.

Chris.