GT or not GT?? Need some help.

andybest

I wonder if anyone can clear something up for me.

I belive i have got a 350z GT as it has leather trim, cruise controls, and the Bose stereo. I am looking at part ex at the moment a new car, and one of the dealers i am talking with says that my car is not a GT as it doesnt say it on the V5.... Is this correct? I thought it would not say it as the GT is a pack...

Any advise would be great, i called nissan dealer and they said mine was a GT but didnt know what the V5 should say.

The dealer is an arse, he should know that its a gt by the spec of the car. Obviously he's trying to pull a fast one as a non gt doesn't command as much money as a GT. The logbook wont tell you that its a GT, never has and never will. Your service record book will though so show it to the so called dealer and give him a lesson in what a GT looks like. :bangin:

I wonder if anyone can clear something up for me.

I belive i have got a 350z GT as it has leather trim, cruise controls, and the Bose stereo. I am looking at part ex at the moment a new car, and one of the dealers i am talking with says that my car is not a GT as it doesnt say it on the V5.... Is this correct? I thought it would not say it as the GT is a pack...

Any advise would be great, i called nissan dealer and they said mine was a GT but didnt know what the V5 should say.

The dealer is an arse. It is a GT.

Just wanted to say thanks guys, i went to the stealer today and bashed his head against a wall :bang: untill he admitted defeat.

He did cast some element of doubt around the whole GT thing and i really couldnt be sure, only you fellow GT owners could confirm it for sure. This is why this forum ROCKS!!! :band:

Thanks again. :clap:

i have never know what is basically a trim spec being put on the V5. GT is quite a misleading name as such as the cars are the same in every other way apart from interior touches which is probably why it would not be on the V5. Poor performance from the dealer indeed! :thumbdown: