Z i could be interested in?

witstu

On autotrader a gunmetal /alzean april 2006 for sale.Initially thought it must be a facelift? but rev counter photo shows redline at 6500.Does this indicate its a MY05 registered later in 06? SORRY I DONT HAVE A CLUE HOW TO LINK THE AD ONTO HERE!

Quickest way to check is if the hazard light switch is beside the heater controls then it'll be MY06.

Or outside pics, look at the lights (orange strip down the side is MY03) and a 3 bar grill is an MY06 bumper.

Looks pricey. Don't get too caught up in the talk of rising prices on here. They have gone up in the last couple of months with the general market but we're coming into winter, tough time to sell 2 seat rwd sports cars, and the end of the scrappage scheme is likely to depress the whole market shortly. Also its noticeable in my area that numbers of Zeds for sale seem to be increasing quickly suggesting that those looking for strong money may well have their cars hanging around for a while.

Good luck with your search. :thumbs: