Reverse Lights

paulie

Can you settle an argument :boxing: between me and the other half (not saying better half until I get the answer). He says the zed only has one reverse light and I say thats rubbish - only one is showing on mine - and I need a new bulb.

Who is correct?? Bet its me :teeth:

:rant: pants

and please kick the bzzzz off the forum cos he doesn't have a zed nor will he be driving one now..

:headhurt:

doh I was going to do a :welcome: to the forum then - they are still welcome regardless of being zedless - a lot of us start off Zedless when joing here then its a slippery slope.... :lol:

Thank you stanski !

What Paulie is not admiting is that its BOTH our car. The only reason I dont drive it is because I have only just passed my test and a polo does me just fine................... for now !

Ok just remember when you drive the Zed DO NOT press the gas pedal the same way as the Polo or you will end up in a wall very quickly! ;):lol:

on the subject of the reverse light, it anyone elses as cr@p as mine?!?! I literally have to guess how much room i have when parking at night, damn on street parking! :angry:

could you replace it with a high power LED one? I dont think theres a legal limit on the light level of it so you could have a spotlight if you felt like it ;)

Actually while we're on reverse lights (or the lack off :blush: ) the other half (still not better, don't care what he says :slap: ) is harrassing me :bangin: something rotten to get him insured :thumbdown: for MY zed. Now he is of more mature age (not 19 years young boy racer :drive1 ) but only passed his test just over a month ago and that is why we bought the polo so he could run around in that for six months to a year.

Now question being - how long before I let him drive MY zed :rule:

Actually while we're on reverse lights (or the lack off :blush: ) the other half (still not better, don't care what he says :slap: ) is harrassing me :bangin: something rotten to get him insured :thumbdown: for MY zed. Now he is of more mature age (not 19 years young boy racer :drive1 ) but only passed his test just over a month ago and that is why we bought the polo so he could run around in that for six months to a year.

Now question being - how long before I let him drive MY zed :rule:

Not until he is at least 25! ;)

i'd wait until he has proved himself with the polo, these are powerful RWD cars afterall which can be quite tricky for men to drive/reverse/park/not scrape wheels of etc ;):lol::lol::teeth:

plus you can ask for lots of favours beforehand in exchange of a drive in the zed...maybe...one day...etc etc :lol: