UK 350Z Wanted < 60k miles < £12000 with GT pack

stevowaring

Hi,

I'm on the lookout for my first 350Z coupe. B)

Must be a UK car, preferably blue with the black leather interior, but all colour combinations considered.

GT pack and Rays are a must, won't consider anything with over 60k miles.

Think that covers about everything...

Cheers,

Steve

If your prepered to have a drive about I would advise getting the Autotrader and looking on Pistonheads. Make a list of about 5-8 in a large loop from your home then make a day out veiwing them all the same day...that way you can compare easier and the better ones will look good compare to some of the sh*t people are selling out there :thumbdown:

£12k sould get you a nice car mate... I bought mine Saturday just gone..Uk, Full GT Spec, Rays, FSH, 40k for £11400. This was from a Ford main dealer, they took it as px against a new Focus RS lol.

Not to sure where your base but theres a company called www.s200.co.uk on the net and they seem to move a fair few so I guess there good quality cars, but there right down south and would advise looking with your own eye first.

Alexz

Not to sure where your base but theres a company called http://www.s200.co.uk on the net and they seem to move a fair few so I guess there good quality cars, but there right down south and would advise looking with your own eye first.

Alexz

You might want to search on them here. The feedback is pretty poor.