Boss performance cars manchester

aquagazgt4

just an enquiry has anyone had any dealings with this outfit, just wanted to get some feedback .

http://www.bossperformance.co.uk/

cheers guys Gaz

Hi Mate

they are up the road from me - please read carefully below:

THEY are shi$hters - DO NOT BUY a Mars bar from them.... never mind a car

pm me for more info if required :thumbs:

just an enquiry has anyone had any dealings with this outfit, just wanted to get some feedback .

http://www.bossperformance.co.uk/

cheers guys Gaz

Hi Mate

they are up the road from me - please read carefully below:

THEY are shi$hters - DO NOT BUY a Mars bar from them.... never mind a car

pm me for more info if required :thumbs:

Come on Stan, dont beat around the bush, tell him what you really think :lol:

Stan

this is what i was looking at, or considering ........ pop your head in an have a gander if its on ya doorstep.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1278666.htm

loooks lovely :cloud9:

Must be new will have a look tonight, mind you have you seen the large number of GT-r's on Autotrader recently - are they giving them away in Japan !! :lol:

They probably got it for £40Kish :thumbdown:

update on this just had a (company) guy caling me asking me for my bank details relating to the enquiry on this car. OMG avoid . just made a prelim enquiry and got a guy calling me asking where the car would be stored and to proceed would need my bank details...... :scare:

said he was with apheos a wing of bmw finance.

update on this just had a (company) guy caling me asking me for my bank details relating to the enquiry on this car. OMG avoid . just made a prelim enquiry and got a guy calling me asking where the car would be stored and to proceed would need my bank details...... :scare:

said he was with apheos a wing of bmw finance.

Like I said mate - avoid they make Carcrap look professional and caring! :blink::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Btw its parked right at the back ofthe showroom away from street view which means you have to go in to look at it - talk about captive enclosure - Carcrap do this sort of thing - like herding sheep - I dont even want to bother going in - but then I could turn up in the van and express an interest - get my doss jeans and safety boots on - what do you think? ;):lol: