How can I stop my bonnet rubbing on the bumper??

Bundus

Hey guys

I have an Ings carbon fibre bonnet fitted to my zed but it sits a fair bit lower on the left side at the front then it does on the right. Its rubbing against the front bumper and the inside of the headlight.

I no longer have the original bonnet and I hear there are adjusters that come with it?? If so is it possible for me to buy them seperately? Anyone on here have any to sell?

Also is there anything I can do with the bonnet release to make it level out?

Ill get some pics up when I get to work.

Cheers :thumbs:

Easily adjustable mate, just needs 2 people! Come over one night and we can put it in the garage and have a look :)

I am having this issue to mark. Which parts needs adjusting?

Your too far to come round for tea!! Will get some pics when bundus gets his ass over!

Easily adjustable mate, just needs 2 people! Come over one night and we can put it in the garage and have a look :)

I am having this issue to mark. Which parts needs adjusting?

Your too far to come round for tea!! Will get some pics when bundus gets his ass over!

Nice one cheers mate. When you free? Just noticed your on MSN - Ill catch you on there.

Will post up pics and guide when me and Fiddy have sorted it out.

By the way will I need the bonnet adjusters off the original bonnet as I dont have them at all!!