VOLK CE28N Time Attack Edition

seedy

I keep getting tempted to buy these 19" wheels , but i am a little confuse ( some might say different )

CE28N @ Perfomance Nissan

VRCETA19105 19x10.5; 5x114.3; +22

VRCETA19105 19x10.5; 5x120; +25

VRCETA1985 19x 8.5; 5x120; +30

VRCETA1995 19x 9.5; 5x114.3; +22

I know I would need the 8.5 for the front and 9.5 for the back.

I assume the last figure is for spacers to clear the brembos, is the 30 mill going to be a problem with car handling ? Looking at the spacers they have for sale for the Z they only have the folling sizes 5,15,20 and 25 mm..

Also would I need to change the hub bolts for this wheel ( i would assume so if i need spacers )

Finally and I know this will get the most replies , which tyres would people recomend.

Not much to ask I know

Cheers

Andrew

VRCETA19105 19x10.5; 5x114.3; +22

VRCETA1995 19x 9.5; 5x114.3; +22

I know I would need the 8.5 for the front and 9.5 for the back.

Also would I need to change the hub bolts for this wheel ( i would assume so if i need spacers )

the Z has 114.3 hubs so consider only those with these type of hubs

looks like for the Z they have the 9.5 and 10.5" wide ones, which is still fine. offesets seem ok too, just tell them to make sure they clear the brembos

spacers: with 10,5R and 9,5F you don't need any spacers whatsoever

Andrew - The last figures are the offset mate which determines how far the wheel will stick out. You really want an agressive offset so the new rims fill the arches unlike the Rays etc. IIRC mine are 22 front and 25 back I think? (Lord knows actually memory of a gold fish) Will double check and get back to you.

You shouldn't require spacers although do ask if they clear the Brembos.

Edit to say bloody hell Val, you always on here?! :lol:

Andrew - The last figures are the offset mate which determines how far the wheel will stick out. You really want an agressive offset so the new rims fill the arches unlike the Rays etc. IIRC mine are 22 front and 25 back I think? (Lord knows actually memory of a gold fish) Will double check and get back to you.

You shouldn't require spacers although do ask if they clear the Brembos.

Edit to say bloody hell Val, you always on here?! :lol:

ehm yeah, i own the place :p

PS offsets will be model related. Not sure Volk will do customs offsets either (in fact I don't think they do) but to fill arches the width of the wheel has more to do it than the offsets, i think. and 9.5 and 10.5" is all good. offsets will determine if they will clear the brembos and the size of the lip, if the model has one, iirc.