4 x OEM 18" Alloys SOLD

premmitt

4 standard 18" alloys (non Rays) in relatively good condition (all have light scratching and/or kerbing) 1 with very good Michelin Pilot Sport Front tyre 3 with no tyres. Ideal for drifting or trackdays or winter wheels.

Will get pictures up as soon as I can.

Car has gone so have no use for them £60 or offers around that for the four - pick up from CF34 9HF South Wales or sort your own courier.

Cheers

Paul

Guys have removed the Splash guard pics as they have been SOLD.

Wheels still available - Offer around £100 for the 4 plus one good Michelin front tyre.

I will get some pics on here over the weekend - to be honest I just want them gone - too much of a reminder of the 350!

Thanks

Paul

The wife and Dog happened mate :angry: - Shes been moaning about how "impractical" the car was and "Couldn't I see it didnt make sense having a 3rd car just so I could take the dog out" etc etc - So I unfortunately opted for the quiet life and the Zed and 3rd car have gone in favour of a 2006 Subaru Forester 2.5 Turbo - not a Zed I know but its still fun - and surprsingly quick!!

Am thinking with the prices coming down that I may return to the fold next year by picking up an old import (sub £5k) as a "summer" car ;) if I can swing it.

What are you up to now - I was sure I saw that your Zed was for sale a few months back?

I didn't know you were zedless Premmitt, what happened?

I'm sorry to hear that mate - fingers crossed things pick up for you.

Hopefully we'll be fighting each other over a new Zed in 2010.

Take it easy mate

Paul

You are right, the zed was up for sale. Work has been non existent for quite a while now and the car had to go unfortunately. Hopefully next year things will be back to normal, and i'll be on the look out for another zed.