Lights...

jub

Hello people,

I'm looking to change the rear number lights to the xenon look bulbs and the best ones I seem to have across are these on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XENON-LED-NUMBER- ... 286.c0.m14

Could anyone give any advice on these?

I'm also looking to change all of the interior lights to clear white or possibly red but can only find USA retailers. Are there any UK retailers that would do these?

Thanks in advance :thumbs:

I've done exactly what ur thinking of doing with clear White to mine. Personally I think they look great. Don't need to get them from there tho and not for that price. Try autobulbsdirect and you can get forum discount.

You'll need 2 501 bulbs for the number plate. 1 for the boot and 2 30mm festoon bulbs for the interior. Cost me 20quid for all of that and they eventhrew in xenon side light bulbs for free.

Dead easy to fit as well. Except the sidelights that is!

• 3 weeks later...

30mm LED festoon for the interior lights

501 or w5w for the interior boot and the number plate lights. Have the same as Mike for the number plates but these are slightly better for the boot as it floods light in to it..

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/501-LE ... White.html

If you can be ar5ed its an idea to think about putting a 12v cold cathode tube under the strut that lings to the boot light. Easy to do as all the wires are easily hidden!