Feeler FS: Motordyne 5/16th Spacer

dcash5

Still on my car at the moment but can take it off shortly if it sells.

Bought from Envy at the beginning of September and used for only 500 miles tops but now due to a change in a direction/plans its surplace to requirements.

Not sure how much sell for as its technically 2nd hand but still great condition. Can supply with all the fiitting kit/bolts/spacers may even have the intructions lying about.

They crack out at approx £220 new and if you read the various threads on these pages a worthwhile and long proven mod.

Not sure how much its worth but offers via PM.

Dan

edited: as I was being thick with months!

I'm sure I have, but if not Im sure Sarah could vouch for me. Or tony as he helped me fit it, or possibly Andymc, Dom (dom) and Adi who watched me fit it at chilli's. Or Matt (thechoo) who laughed at me. Colin (cavey also was preset) im sure hey I even think ChrisI was there :D

Have you still got the receipt to show you brought it at the beginning of this month?

Would make no difference if it was 6 month's old and covered 10,000 miles, does not affect the condition of the plenum in anyway at all :thumbs:

Edited ... Beginning of September ... forgot we had gone to October!!!! Sorry for the confusion! But the mileage is still the same, car doesnt get used much at all! About 250 of the 500 miles were done yesterday going up to snetterton