Kuro coupe, Sackville St, Manchester

AndyC

last night about 8pm. Looked a lowered with some nice black wheels. No kit but what looked like (but wasn't) a Nismo spoiler. Stainless exhaust. Reg was RISH xx

Also, and this is the interesting bit, was completely debadged on the back apart from a red Z where the Nissan burger used to be. It looked good initially I have to admit but I think if I was going to do it I'd leave it completely blank. The thing I'm not sure of is that if I looked at it for a while I reckon that the back end would look very high, I know its only a couple of badges but its just the impression I'm getting the more I picture it in my head.

He is happy to be spotted.... :teeth: Was in Tribeca, having a drink.

It is a Nismo (albeit replica) spoiler btw!!! :angry:

Back end Z is a Tommy Kaira badge, dont know anyone else who has one on their Z yet.

Am not quite sure what you mean by the high back end.... :unsure:

He is happy to be spotted.... :teeth:

Back end Z is a Tommy Kaira badge, dont know anyone else who has one on their Z yet.

Ahhhhh he awakens :thumbs::surrender::scare:

Tut tut....disappearing posts!!! :p

I came here to do my one of my thrice a week readings and saw the spotted thing about a Kuro in Sheffield.... :blush:

What disappearing posts? :thumbdown:

He was saying something about ugly yellow Zs... :angry:;)

Tut tut....disappearing posts!!! :p

I came here to do my one of my thrice a week readings and saw the spotted thing about a Kuro in Sheffield.... :blush:

What disappearing posts? :thumbdown:

He was saying something about ugly yellow Zs... :angry:;)

I don't believe that :blush:

He is happy to be spotted.... :teeth: Was in Tribeca, having a drink.

Sorry mate :surrender: didn't mean to upset you, on the spoiler front just meant that it didn't look like a Nismo, my apologies for my error!

Nice badge, as far as the high back end goes just kind of meant that the boot lid going down to the bumper section LOOKED quite long without the badges to break up your line of vision. I don't know, it may have been the way I was looking at it and didn't look at it for long cos I didn't want people to think I was gonna have a bash at stealing her!!

Sorry if I've offended you bud.