USA 350z

Zedrush

hi guys am in cali santa cruz till wednesday, jet lagged as hell and in meetings galore, been spotting tons of 350z out here, and have counted 6 brick colour ones that purply colour. cant make my mind up about that colour, its defo not me. Some have your basic mods, saw 2 turbos go by sound awesome B)B)B) also i think i heard a supercharged one, but could be just a dodgy engine noise :lol::blush:

Not sure why but all the drivers over here look about 16 years old, going to nissan garage later today to see if they have a 370z as not seen any yet. but seen tons of hummers and 3 dodge vipers B)B)B) damn they sound awesome...

Unfortunately im here for business not holiday, although im right on the beach and its hot i have not had a second o relax. There were talks of me moving out here permenantly next year, but to be honest, ive only been here since tuesday and i really miss home, its not the same, everything here seems superficial, nothing seems real, and everyone is saying hey how are ya and have a nice day and its driving me nuts :bang::bang::bang:

managed to get some training done out here and also went to see the American Kickboxing Academy and Shamrocks fight club in San Jose, damnnnnn :scare::scare::scare: These guys make me look tiny and damn can they hit hard, met about 4 UFC fighters really humble but sure wouldnt like to cross any of them.

Perhaps its because of where i am but noone seems to be an individual, you have the surf dudes which can be stereotypes, baggy shorts beards tshirts, suv trucks, upclass stepford wives and 50 year old men shorts white socks trainers baseball caps and white tshirts acting like 20 year old rampant college kids :wacko::lol:

I also met some @sswipe who found out I was british in the gym and keeps trying to put on an english accent but fails miserably, to the point where its offending. So i had enough and turned to him and said how about if i impersonate you as a hillbilly redneck would that be fair? You seem the type to sleep with your sister now p!ss, off. Think he got the message. :lol:

Well cant wait to get back will take some pics over here and close ups of the 370z if they have one, is it even out here yet?

For business is it mate ;) Dont worry, tax man wont hear anything from us, we know you are on a jolly!

Sounds like you are having some fun out there, deffo get a look at a 370z, they are a nice upgrade over the 350z, although wont be a patch on the Vantage B)

For business is it mate ;) Dont worry, tax man wont hear anything from us, we know you are on a jolly!

Sounds like you are having some fun out there, deffo get a look at a 370z, they are a nice upgrade over the 350z, although wont be a patch on the Vantage B)

:lol::lol: wish it was like that bud, we r expanding the business over here, so just over here to see where we are at as need to launch in feb and still tons of work and researching to do :dry:

:lol::lol: wish it was like that bud, we r expanding the business over here, so just over here to see where we are at as need to launch in feb and still tons of work and researching to do :dry:

Yup "research", heard it all before :lol:

Well dont work too hard chap! Beats sitting in an office in Slough any day, so dont complain too much!

Jay, honestly, now tell the truth, you're lounging around, checking out all the bikini clad babes aren't you. :p:lol:

Oh, lol the 370 has been out in the US for ages, since about Feb or something like that. ;)

been spotting tons of 350z out here, and have counted 6 brick colour ones that purply colour.

Brickyard or Interlargos Fire? :p