19" Rims!

cookiemonster

O.k so after posting my pics up and seeing a good response of "Need new rims" :lol: Thought i would see if anybody has any sitting in the garage. I really like the look of the Nismo GT4, Rays Gram Lights and the Volk GT-S just to give an example of the style.

Know this will be a long shot for second hand, but also if any traders can give me a good price on similar wheels then feel free to PM me.

Thanks

:thumbs:

yea i know, think they might be a little big for me though. Plus after spending all this money on performance parts seems a bit silly to then get 20" wheels :lol:

if your going 19" there isn't alot in it to go 20", its not like this is a little 2 litre lump, so performance won't be that hampered, you'd only notice the difference if you track it.

i'm keeping my 18" rays as i'm staying down the performance track route, as they weigh very little. and are standard forged wheels form rays.

decided to go the refurb and decent tyre route.

looked at 19" even found my perfect rims, but feel my current path is more performance orientated.

Thought i would see if anybody has any sitting in the garage.

I have a very nice set of 5Zigen 19's in my garage :)

Does your garage also have a lot of other performance parts? :lol: What price you looking at?

The wheels you have Mark look B) and the price your after is v good especially with delivery ;) its just keeping my options open for the time being, wouldnt be until the end of the month when i make a decision. :thumbs:

Thought i would see if anybody has any sitting in the garage.

I have a very nice set of 5Zigen 19's in my garage :)

Does your garage also have a lot of other performance parts? :lol: What price you looking at?

The wheels you have Mark look B) and the price your after is v good especially with delivery ;) its just keeping my options open for the time being, wouldnt be until the end of the month when i make a decision. :thumbs:

Yeah thats cool mate, was just pointing out to RT that we had already spoke :thumbs:

its alright lads,

when i've learnt the art of telepathy you won't need to explain.

i'll just know already :lol:;)

Its nice that your thinking about me tho and ill never turn down a free bump :bounce:

thats alright,

i'm still hoping to borrow your spare wheels in about 2 weeks time when i get mine refurbed ;):lol: