Foam Lance Question

Zednick666

Repost from an hour ago, but think the subject was a little misleading so reposting as a clear 'question'...

I've managed to get my hands on a Karcher 401 pressure washer courtesy of my dad, having been sat in the garage for years unused... however the shampoo suction pipe doesn't work, which isn't a problem as I'm wanting a foam lance anyway.

So... can anyone advise the best lance / shampoo combination to get to fit a Karcher, for full-on shaving foam stylee foam? And is this OK running from my outside cold water tap, or should I tap the hot water..?

Cheers in advance!

Hi,

I got mine from cleanyourcar.co.uk Its only in Hudderfield and fits my Karcher perfect. I'm only up the road in Cas, so you could call if you're passing and see the 1 I boughts and the stuff that goes with it. :thumbs: P.M me and i'll give you my number.

Regards

Cheers bud - I've gone and taken the plunge and bought the same one from cleanyourcar.co.uk, along with the Valet Pro PH Neutral Snow Foam, gonna be a laugh with that this weekend :teeth:

Thanks to all for the advice :thumbs:

Hi,

I got mine from cleanyourcar.co.uk Its only in Hudderfield and fits my Karcher perfect. I'm only up the road in Cas, so you could call if you're passing and see the 1 I boughts and the stuff that goes with it. :thumbs: P.M me and i'll give you my number.

Regards

Cheers bud - I've gone and taken the plunge and bought the same one from cleanyourcar.co.uk, along with the Valet Pro PH Neutral Snow Foam, gonna be a laugh with that this weekend :teeth:

Ok M8 thats great. Thats the same as the 1 I bought and the foam, Which is pretty good too. Recently I asked my local parts shop A.S.K. in Kippax to get me some Meguiars Hyper wash for the foam lance. This stuff is brilliant. Wet car, foam it, Rince, And foam again, then wipe with Megs sheepskin wash mit. Great results. Easy and a good laugh "Win, Win". :teeth:

P1010368.jpg

P1010366.jpg

Pretty good eh !

Hi,

Regards

Ok M8 thats great. Thats the same as the 1 I bought and the foam, Which is pretty good too. Recently I asked my local parts shop A.S.K. in Kippax to get me some Meguiars Hyper wash for the foam lance. This stuff is brilliant. Wet car, foam it, Rince, And foam again, then wipe with Megs sheepskin wash mit. Great results. Easy and a good laugh "Win, Win". :teeth:

P1010368.jpg

P1010366.jpg

Pretty good eh !

Superb for a soft top, the foams really gentle (OOooo0 hands that do dishes and all that) :lol:

So its ideal, would probably make cleaning it a lot easier. :teeth: