Convoy to Ace Cafe 31st Oct (beds, herts, bucks)?

Anubis

Hey folks :wave: ,

There are quite a few zeds around my area (Beds, Herts, Bucks) and was wondering if anyone was going to the Ace Cafe event at the end of the month (Saturday 31st October)?:

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=23805

I've never been to a zed meet or the Ace Cafe before - thought it would be good to convoy down to the place with a few of you.

Is anyone from the area up for a quick get together so we can head off down to Ace together in style? B)

Don't really want it to get too out of hand since I've never done this before (I'm sure you're all nice though). Plus there doesn't seem to be too many people around the area that meet up - you never know, it may even turn out to be a regular meet (but lets not get too carried away with that atm).

Meeting Point (Toddington Southbound Services @ 09:30 | Leave: 10:00):

** Meeting up with more zeds on way down at BP garage A414 Breakspear way, Hemel Hempstead @ 10.15 **

Toddington

===========

- Anubis

- EdZed

- MadMarky

- rich5259

Hemel Hempstead

===========

- Yokomo

- rawbhp

- D4XNY

map1m.jpg

map2l.jpg

map1c.jpg

Names? B):)

• 4 weeks later...
Kinda out of the way for me (wrong way up the m1 ) could pick you all up around hemel though if i dropped someone my mobile and got a call as you got to that silly thing they calla junction !

Sounds like a plan in a can. :thumbs:

Where exactly would you like us to meet you both near Hemel? Bearing in mind we should be keeping near the M1. :)

Yokomo why don't we meet at the roundabout just by the M1 - on the A414 Breakspear way. I think it's junction 8 of the M1? If you are coming from Hemel it's just before you cross over the M1 and then join it heading towards London. There is a BP garage on the opposite side just before the roundabout.

im coming from welwyn garden but thats easy enough for me to get to and about as close to staying on the M1 for the rest .

what say you all ?

those north of hemel meet at toddington for 9:30 , leave at 10 as per Anubis' starter and those further down meet at the BP garage just of the hemel junction for say 10:15 to be joined by the toddingotn lot ?

im coming from welwyn garden but thats easy enough for me to get to and about as close to staying on the M1 for the rest .

what say you all ?

those north of hemel meet at toddington for 9:30 , leave at 10 as per Anubis' starter and those further down meet at the BP garage just of the hemel junction for say 10:15 to be joined by the toddingotn lot ?

Sounds good to me. :thumbs:

How many zeds are we talking about from your end? Will the BP garage fit us all in? We have 3 so far (could be more).

Hi Guys, only just seen this thread (thanks for the PM Anubis)

Sounds like a good convoy, I might be out at a haloween party the night before, so in the mornjing could be worse for where, and if so will make my way down later on in the day.

However if i do go, yeah i can be at Hemel, Breakspear way for 10:15 sharp, if im not there just go without me guys.

I have been to Ace Cafe on a few occasions now, and is very easy to get to, I do recommend M1 all the way down, then north circular, past Ikea, and come off at park lane, and bingo, your there!

They did have a Jap meet once a month, which was good, until idiots kept burning round the roundabouts and it all got cancelled, but was a good night there and some nice cars.

Hopefully see you all on sat

PS Regular local meet sounds good :thumbs::thumbs:

Dan

As no-one from West-Mids replied to my post last week, I'll join you at Toddington :teeth:

Brilliant! :)

Any more? We will be leaving at 10am sharpish (try and be at Toddington services @ around 9.30am). Failing that Hemel @ 10.15 if your below us.

I think it would be pretty awesome arriving as a big convoy at Ace Cafe. Think of the noise! B)