Convoy to Ace Cafe 31st Oct (beds, herts, bucks)?

Anubis

What time does the meet end, I live 30 min drive away from ace and a few minutes from junc 5 on the m1.

Sadly I'm working nights then but drive past the ace cafe everyday on the way to work, I'll be passing it by at about 1730

anyone still around or is it over then

more the merryer :thumbs:

also local meet sonds good to me , no idea when though .

Hi guys

As i posted before I won't be able to attend the Ace but defenetly up for local meets!!

:bounce::bounce: I don't think I'll be able to have free week ends untill Feb but keep us posted :thumbs:

I'm all for a local meet starting up as well - this is a major reason why I got the zed - to cruise around with others that appreciate good motors. :)

I'll try and sort something out after Saturday - although the weather is getting more crappy due to winter approaching. Next year will no doubt be a riot for sure. :teeth:

does the MK ice bowl meet still go on ??

if so we could commendeer a little section to get us started he he

Nice idea. :) MK is very central to a few places with the M1 passing right by it.

There is often a big meet (or was) around the Hockey Stadium every Sunday, although I've always avoided it - squad loads of police and ricers everywhere! If your into hanging out with 17 year olds with "well banging" Saxos and Corsa's then its alright. Sometimes a few nice Jap cars turn up though, but from what I gather the "i've got my mums car" brigade have taken over the scene. :dry:

Unfortunatly I'm new to this area but if you guys know any other jap owner passionate about cars we could start meeting together ( please no mums car owners or similar ).

Ross might be able to help on this, I won't be able to go down for at least couple of weeks but I'll ask him if I remember.

Anyone going to see him before than?