Millitek sport

D13vyl

Hi Folks

Who rates the millitek sport exhaust, ive seen from z-store at £862.50, sounds nice on the featured clip. Ive also put my name down for the nismo group buy, so what u reckon I wait for the nismo or go for the millitek now.

D :yahoo:

Only experience I have of milltek is the system I had on a fiesta ST. I had a full system including manifold and it wasn't quiet. But I've been told its different on the Zed. Build quality wise it was spot on and he fit was great. It sounded lovely aswell.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Folks

Who rates the millitek sport exhaust, ive seen from z-store at £862.50, sounds nice on the featured clip. Ive also put my name down for the nismo group buy, so what u reckon I wait for the nismo or go for the millitek now.

Could someone enlighten me on the Nismo group buy?

Hi Folks

Have you used the search button? :)

Hi Folks

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=26572 :thumbs:

Hi Folks

He'll never learn that way, Vik! :nono::lol:

Hi Folks

He'll never learn that way, Vik! :nono::lol:

Just being friendly and helpful......................and providing what's asked for :lol:;)