Advice on parts please.

Vale

Hi all,

Sorry for posting this here but wasnt sure which forum to use, please move if needed.

Ok, i just got my Zed 2 weeks ago and even though it had a service at 45000 i am doing its 54k one early for piece of mind.

I am not using my local Nissan dealer as they are total wan%%%s !!! long story, so i am using my trusted friend at Ford who has always looked after me, i get 50% discounted labour charges :D

So, i am taking the advice i read here and i am going to buy the Denso Iridium Power Spark Plugs. But i need to know what make of oil and filter you all think is the right one and where theres a good place to but it from, online.

Also, should i replace the diff and gearbox oils ? if so what oils are these ?

Thanks for any info, regards....

Vale.

for ease of finding all you need go to www.z-store.co.uk

you can pick your service schedule and celect what you want from the drop down menu, everything you need in one spot and easy to use.

i did it recently and went for the 5w30 royal purple oil.

others like using opie oils both are good.

as for what oil, to be honest its a horses for courses type of question, everyone has there own preference, a popular one on here is silkolene pro S.

but to be honest once your into premium oil theres not a lot in it. all will protect your engine and do what is required all the way to the next service.

Thanks guys, i checked the z-store and i am wondering why they sell the denso plugs at £100 and yet Opie do them for £48 inc vat before forum discount !!!!

Guess shopping around counts eh :lol: good place to check the other oils needed though, thanks Rich.

Think i will go with the Opie oil for the engine as i will be ordering the plugs anyhow.

I guess the gear oil and diff oil is a much of a muchness also then ? so long as i get the right ?w?w or what ever it is :lol:

Always pays to shop around :thumbs:

opie oils was the cheapest place when i got the plugs

and there delivery is quick as well

im not sure on gearbox and diff oil i still have those to do. when should they be done anyone know?