Apexi induction kit, nismo style spoiler will swap

sketch

hey guys, ive recently bought my car and its come with a few parts i dont personally want, its got a apex induction kit with ali adapter plate ect, im after a standard air box with filter and the pipe come out the bottom of the box if any ones interested in a straight swap?

also ive got a azure blue nismo spoiler, not personally to my taste as i want an ings style spoiler so if anyones got something similar laying about ect...

P1000560.jpg

P1000559.jpg

P1000558.jpg

spoiler

LPVBRYCA13JZTWCAK2H8CGCA9D6TD8CAMXD.jpg

P1000556.jpg

had quite a bit of interest, but post got removed because of my low post count, but thats sorted, cheers

I have standard air box and panel filter for sale if you can't part ex ;)

hey guys, ive recently bought my car and its come with a few parts i dont personally want, its got a apex induction kit with ali adapter plate ect, im after a standard air box with filter and the pipe come out the bottom of the box if any ones interested in a straight swap?

also ive got a azure blue nismo spoiler, not personally to my taste as i want an ings style spoiler so if anyones got something similar laying about ect...

P1000560.jpg

P1000559.jpg

P1000558.jpg

spoiler

LPVBRYCA13JZTWCAK2H8CGCA9D6TD8CAMXD.jpg

P1000556.jpg

had quite a bit of interest, but post got removed because of my low post count, but thats sorted, cheers