Anyone got samsung Omnia HD or 2?

stanski

Contracts finishes soon. Have the original Omnia now but wondered if the Omnia 2 or HD are worth the fuss. Oh and no don't want an Iphone!!

If its anything like what this omnia 1 sitting next to me is like then bin it. burn it, run over the useless piece of crap. Its been nothing but bother.

If you do go for it make sure the this new one can have the device memory expanded into the storage memory or at least a bigger memory to start with. 90MB is as much good as a pee in the wind.

Contracts finishes soon. Have the original Omnia now but wondered if the Omnia 2 or HD are worth the fuss. Oh and no don't want an Iphone!!

If its anything like what this omnia 1 sitting next to me is like then bin it. burn it, run over the useless piece of crap. Its been nothing but bother.

If you do go for it make sure the this new one can have the device memory expanded into the storage memory or at least a bigger memory to start with. 90MB is as much good as a pee in the wind.

Hiya

Oh dear trouble at mill? :blink: Mines been spot on but then I've modded it beyond recognition? No Samsung Wiggets or boggo windows mobile stuff - got SPB mob shell amongst a shed load of other stuff - Tom Tom satnav etc etc - PM me with your troubles maybe I can help fix them for you - just make sure you are on the latest ROM version ?

Its the best phone for winter especially with SATNAT on - you can warm your hands nicely off the battery! :lol: