Yorkshire anyone ?

helimeddaz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday is better for me and Markie too as he is helping me decorate on Saturday. We will come in both zeds so he can head off home on the M18 afterwards. (personally if its an ok day would just be nice to meet up, maybe grab a coffee or something I'm not bothered about doing anything else would be just good to drive over and say hi and meet fellow yorkshire bods)

1. Greekman

2. Nixy

3. Markie

Sunday is better for me and Markie too as he is helping me decorate on Saturday. We will come in both zeds so he can head off home on the M18 afterwards. (personally if its an ok day would just be nice to meet up, maybe grab a coffee or something I'm not bothered about doing anything else would be just good to drive over and say hi and meet fellow yorkshire bods)

1. Greekman

2. Nixy

3. Markie

Thats fine....shall we say around 12??? :teeth:

Right then just put your names down.

Sunday the 18th Yorkshire meet at Xscape 12 noon.

1. Greekman

2. Nixy

3. Markie

4. Lincolnbaggie

See you all at the overflow car park!!! :yahoo:

Which is the overflow carpark ? The reason I'm askin as the only one I've seen is not close to the Xscape and frequented by Corsa boy racers and bottom feeders alot of the time... :dry:

Right then just put your names down.

Sunday the 18th Yorkshire meet at Xscape 12 noon.

1. Greekman

2. Nixy

3. Markie

4. Lincolnbaggie

See you all at the overflow car park!!! :yahoo:

Which is the overflow carpark ? The reason I'm askin as the only one I've seen is not close to the Xscape and frequented by Corsa boy racers and bottom feeders alot of the time... :dry:

follow signs to overflow car park. its over the train lines. its quiet there for donnuts as well!!! ;):lol:

its the one that u go to xscape over a footbridge from. :thumbs: