Hello

Hello all....

I've just joined having been visiting your site for a few weeks. I'm looking at buying a 350Z after I've done more research :)

Very nice cars you guys own :notworthy:

I've seen a UK GT in kuro black on a 55 plate for around the £27k mark with Nizmo kit, 19" alloys etc with 4k miles. Would be interested in your opinions.

Thanks people

:teeth:

Think that’s a touch expensive. The most expensive one on PistonHeads is 24k for a GT4, which I am sure would go for less.

Kits and wheels count for very little when second hand.

I know of a Twin Turbo 2004 one on this site go for lot less than 27k and that’s a 10k upgrade.

Steve

PS Welcome to the site

Hello all....

I've just joined having been visiting your site for a few weeks. I'm looking at buying a 350Z after I've done more research :)

Very nice cars you guys own :notworthy:

I've seen a UK GT in kuro black on a 55 plate for around the £27k mark with Nizmo kit, 19" alloys etc with 4k miles. Would be interested in your opinions.

Thanks people

:teeth:

Sounds like the guy/dealer is adding a premium for the wheels and kit. As mentioned before, these count for not a lot when reselling. I sold this for £19k recently:

Forsalepic008-1.jpg

The car you mention is a MY03. For that money you could have the latest version. Depends what your priorities are :blush: If you would actual buy the kit and those wheels and stick them on a zed you bought, you may actually save money buying the car mentioned. All depends on your budget and whether you defo want a newish car :thumbs:

:welcome: Jackal

As above - a bit expensive.. your talking pretty much new car money.. Your probably aware that they made slight changes to the 06 version, improved interior, LED rear lights, Rays alloys as standard (which were a £1000 upgrade B4) uprated to 300bhp etc etc. Also obviously it will be a new car so no scratches, stone chips, (at least for first few day :dry: ) and you will know the history of the car... In addition you will get to choose the colour... maybe go for a decent colour instead ;)

The downside is the waiting time for a new one.

Thanks guys....I appreciate all your input and welcomes :thumbs:

Guess I was getting a bit too excited :)

Sarnie - the one you sold looked excellent.

I think you're all right that getting a standard (possibly 06/new) and putting the bodykit on after maybe the way to go. Looking into inports too and obviously GT4's

It would have to be black or possibly the orange ;)

I think you're all right that getting a standard (possibly 06/new) and putting the bodykit on after maybe the way to go. Looking into inports too and obviously GT4's

I'm not a fan of the rusty orange at all. Black is by far the second best colour :thumbs: Obviously Ultra Yellow is the best colour :thumbs:

SideGT4-1.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm not a fan of the rusty orange at all. Black is by far the second best colour :thumbs: Obviously Ultra Yellow is the best colour :thumbs:

SideGT4-1.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Your car in black and possibly roadster version would be ideal :teeth:

How about this one then people - nice and a GT4 :yahoo:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CA ... 7241356959

Welcome Jackal.....

Yeah don't let your heart overrule your bank balance when it comes to buying one second hand. There are plenty of good deals out there.....

PS its Sunburnt Orange...... not RUST as Tim calls it (and he own's one! :blush: )

Welcome Jackal.....

Yeah don't let your heart overrule your bank balance when it comes to buying one second hand. There are plenty of good deals out there.....

PS its Sunburnt Orange...... not RUST as Tim calls it (and he own's one! :blush: )

Thanks Jacko

As long as it doesn't turn to rust!

My budget does seem to be increasing all the time :wacko: think I need to decide on a budget and stick with it.

Are there any paintwork issues on these beasts or has that been rectified?

Welcome Jackal.....

Jacko ..its Sunset actually or Sunset Lemans in the US :p

Welcome Jackal.....

Thanks Jacko

As long as it doesn't turn to rust!

My budget does seem to be increasing all the time :wacko: think I need to decide on a budget and stick with it.

Are there any paintwork issues on these beasts or has that been rectified?

There are no issues with the paint apart from the fact its @*!# :scare: Stone chips are the main problem. If you buy new, id highly recommend you get it paintshielded! :thumbs: