JAE: who's going on Friday Night?

Removed

Debbie (in the support Yaris vehicle :ninja::lol: ) and I are going down @ about 4pm on Friday, who else is going on Friday guys?

PS don't forget to bring lots of alcohol and disposable bbqs and food to go on it, although you can get stuff to do on the BBQ from a local supermarket (which will no doubt be discovered :lol: )

Also some bricks for the BBq :)

Also some chairs! (you are going to find these invaluable! )

Also anything else you think is going to be useful! (i.e. torch? )

:yahoo:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacko, if you are going down the M1, try Donnington services, at Donnington show time, they had them two for a tenner IIRC.

You can also get them from argos - offer at the moment 2 for £12.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 406412.htm

Myself and the missus will be on our way down on Friday night too. :thumbs:

Val, possibly be there Friday depending on what time the Mrs finishes work ;)

Who are people going with out of curiosity????????? :D

let me know what time she's finishing so that we could go down together?

Val, possibly be there Friday depending on what time the Mrs finishes work ;)

Who are people going with out of curiosity????????? :D

let me know what time she's finishing so that we could go down together?

will do :thumbs:

So far I'm (and the missus) planning to go down Friday night as well. Please let me know what time and I'll probably tag on the convoy :D

There is a slight chance that may go early Sat morning instead but so far its Friday! :thumbs:

Jacko just got a couple of those chairs, I now have 3 so you can get one of mine :)

Time should hopefully be around 4-4.30pm, shouldn't be much traffing going south, it's all going north on the M6, are we doing the M6 anyway? I didn't last year but that was because I was meeting Vestitas in Leeds so we did M62 then A1 all the way down

Jacko just got a couple of those chairs, I now have 3 so you can get one of mine :)

Cheers mate. May well end up getting two at those prices anyway, so will let you know. We can always have a spare for someone..... :thumbs:

People aiming for 4 o'clockish???

Dunno.... depends on time you lot meet as to whether I'll be able to meet up I guess. I'm still working that day but should be able to finish about 4pm. Then gotta meet you where ever, so for me prob not available till about 4.30pm ish....

I'll have to ask the woman what time she can be at mine etc. So far think she's still working etc....

Will have to let you know :blush:

I'd say not to leave too late as we need to drivethere and put the tents up, which doesn't help if it's dark guys :)

around 4.30pm should be good

Yeah I know. Suppose it depends what time I can get the missus here and off work to see if I can meet you at that time will decided whether I go then, or Sat mornin!

You meeting M60 somewhere? As I could just shoot right around hopefully......

Anyway, can always get multiple sets of headlights on the job to help with dusk tent putting up! :D

was thinking more Lymm services on the M6? i'd be coming from work directly (Appleton) Debbie would meet me first and would also be good for Liam?

PS what's the best route fo us NWers anyway?????

Dunno, I'll have to take a look and see. Depends if you want a nice scenic route or boring "lets just get there" route......

I'll take a look and see when I get chance, but just gotta get ready as off to Wales soon. Going whitewater rafting tomorrow morning! :thumbs: