Red 2006 (296) 350z GT Pack REDUCED £11,995

AndyRigby

Cheers dude - thanks for letting me know. Im looking at one just down the road from work tomorrow lunchtime, so ill know by the weekend if im still looking or not.

Have you had many tire kickers come look at it? It looks like a good price and was wondering what feedback you had from them - if any!?

Hello Chris, I have replied to your PM.

I've had a lot of interest via e-mail but not had a single viewing for the car since putting it up. People keep telling me its priced correctly and its in excellent condition so hopefully just a matter of time.

Thanks Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the reply Ersen. Its not a fair statement to say no cat D car makes more than 10k.

I hoped I priced it correctly, its a late 2006 model with FSH and low mileage. Without the damage I would be wanting close to £15k for the car, so i've reduced it by 20% initially because of this. I've had a lot of interest on the forum & pistonheads but still to get a proper viewing.

Its close to my bottom price now, and if it dosn't go I will keep it and part finance our wedding :(

Its also at a new reduced price too :)

Hi Andy, I'll join the list and say its a lovely car. I'm in the same situation as you in that I'm getting married next year too and need to raise some finance. We are going to get a loan, no chance of the Zed going :thumbs:

Good luck in finding alternative funding options.

• 4 weeks later...