Lies???

Marios

All dealers are masters of not paying out, took me 6 weeks several phone calls and faxes to get a steering pump sorted out on my last car.

I just persisted with it said if it wasn't dealt with i would seek legal advice / Trading Standards. eventually got it done.

If you have a pal in the legal world get them to put together a letter for you and document as many times, dates, conversations as possible so you have back up.

Good news!:#1:

After following martinmacs suggestion of speaking to customer service it has helped me win my battle against my local nissan.

They were telling me I had to pay for the cd as it was not covered, however nissan have contacted the garage and told them that they are going to fit the cost of the DVD as I complained that they have not followed up my request for someone to contact me and that the fact I was being messed around.

So on Monday they are dropping me off a new satnav DVD- result!

So im guessing that if you are having problems with your dealer I suggest you speak to customer service to get things resolved! Thanks for the help! Lets just hope it actually works and my satnav will finally be repaired!

Nice result.

Just for clarity - I understand the GPS receiver in a UK car in underneath the plastic covering on the rear strut brace. Any blobs or whatever around the sunglasses holder/rear view mirror area is the mobile phone kit antenna.

• 4 weeks later...
Nice result.

Just for clarity - I understand the GPS receiver in a UK car in underneath the plastic covering on the rear strut brace. Any blobs or whatever around the sunglasses holder/rear view mirror area is the mobile phone kit antenna.

The guide that I have shows the GPS receiver located behind the dash, just to the side of the instrument cluster, with the NAVI control unit under the rear strut cover. This guide's for the American version though so maybe different over here :)