Taking a test drive in a Z on Saturday...

Dave

I'm sure this will make my mind up if the car is for me. :D

2004 electric blue i think he said it was ,uk spec, 20k on the clock £17,995

Also got an insurance quote on an import 2003 and that came to £1,300 fully comp which i dont think is bad for 21 with 1 years NCB.

Well i'm looking forward to it and hope im not daft enough to put deposit down as i dont quite have enough yet lol.

I'm sure this will make my mind up if the car is for me. :D

2004 electric blue i think he said it was ,uk spec, 20k on the clock £17,995

Also got an insurance quote on an import 2003 and that came to £1,300 fully comp which i dont think is bad for 21 with 1 years NCB.

Well i'm looking forward to it and hope im not daft enough to put deposit down as i dont quite have enough yet lol.

GT pack or not?

Couldnt believe how cheap it is... i was expecting 3k mark, i'm paying £800 on a group 14 saxo VTS hahaha so i think the extra £500 may be worth it ;)

Cant wait test drive never mind buy one... i'm like a kid at christmas

You will love it mate..

These cars are so cheap to insure in comparisson to other near 300bhp cars. Im 23 and paying £800, £400 less than my S2000.

Love it more and more :teeth:

WOW why so cheap? :thumbs:

What insurance company is that?

Think im paying way to much :angry:

You will love it mate..

These cars are so cheap to insure in comparisson to other near 300bhp cars. Im 23 and paying £800, £400 less than my S2000.

Thats cheaper than me and Im 26.. by around £130.. what insurance company you with?

What eva company there with i want in next year. I ve paid over £2500 im 22 and 4yrs. NCB

It seems way to much i know but can just afford it with the car , tax, etc. You only live young once so what the hell.

Most of the Ins companies said that if some1were to cover you your looking easily near the 3k mark.

If this Insurance co is that cheap. Please give us the name and number thanks.

You will love it mate..

Thats cheaper than me and Im 26.. by around £130.. what insurance company you with?

I'm 27 3 points and 3 yrs ncd and mine is £680 for my gt4 as well!!!

You will love it mate..

26, >5 yrs NCD, 0 points..... £930 ish with Tesco.

You will love it mate..

I was with Tesco's for 2 yrs and they quoted me £1k for my standard zed :thumbdown:

Try RAC motor quoter :thumbs:

You will love it mate..

I was with Tesco's for 2 yrs and they quoted me £1k for my standard zed :thumbdown:

Cheers for that, just had a quote online worked out at over £1000. Its not up for renewal for a while, so will try again then. Its amazing how much quotes can change over even small periods of time. I got a quote from Tescos on line in the morning, and then again in the afternoon.. and it had gone down. However it has also gone the other way and I have ended up paying more within a matter of days. :thumbdown:

You will love it mate..

Cheers for that, just had a quote online worked out at over £1000. Its not up for renewal for a while, so will try again then. Its amazing how much quotes can change over even small periods of time. I got a quote from Tescos on line in the morning, and then again in the afternoon.. and it had gone down. However it has also gone the other way and I have ended up paying more within a matter of days. :thumbdown:

Have you tried adding a ladyfriend to your policy? ;)