Nismo Kit Q

flirt

The NISMO kit looks really nice until you get to the back and see those silly pointless conner things!! IMO

Shame they didn't make a suttle one that goes all the way round the back.

Ditto :thumbdown:

Its the only thing I'm not sure about :dry: They kinda look like an after thought. From some angles they look @*!# (mainly the ones from the rear) and from the front and the side they look great cos you can't see that they don't go all the way around :blush:

The NISMO kit looks really nice until you get to the back and see those silly pointless conner things!! IMO

Its the only thing I'm not sure about :dry: They kinda look like an after thought. From some angles they look @*!# (mainly the ones from the rear) and from the front and the side they look great cos you can't see that they don't go all the way around :blush:

Not that your car doesn't look good Sarnie, it looks amazing IMO.

I really like the look of the Nismo front and skirts, so will probably end up buying them as seperate parts and maybe going for the Speed racing rear valance :teeth:

I really like the look of the Nismo front and skirts, so will probably end up buying them as seperate parts and maybe going for the Speed racing rear valance :teeth:

Good choice mate, the Speed Racing rear is v v nice

Good choice mate, the Speed Racing rear is v v nice

Correct :D But the mesh is a biatch :angry:

Double ditto....

Rest of its nice, just the rear end valances thingimebobs.....

I like the speed racing rear as well.... :thumbs:

(sshhhhhh don't tell anyone ;) )

Double ditto....

Rest of its nice, just the rear end valances thingimebobs.....

I like the speed racing rear as well.... :thumbs:

(sshhhhhh don't tell anyone ;) )

I can see some similar looking cars coming up..... ;)

Just need to get this house purchase out of the way (should be exchanging contracts next week) and a few weeks after that it will be exhaust (probably RSR), wheels (19" undecided) and kit (Nismo front and side with Speedracing rear)..... :teeth::teeth::teeth: