Set of Rays Alloys

cleggr

After my recent purchase on here of some cracking GT4 alloys (thanks Nurrish, they look great :)) i have a set of 4 Rays alloys and tyres for sale.

To be perfectly honest, they have kerbing on every wheel, just around the edges, but are otherwise ok.

The front pair of tyres are nearing limit (prob 2,000 miles left) and the rears have a good amount of tread (prob 4-5 mm) with quality Falken Tyres all round.

These are ideal as a winter set or ones for spare or refurb, which i would have considered doing if i could fit more than 1 wheel in my car!!!!!! :lol:

Gotta get them cleared from my girlfriend parents' house as they are now back from holiday! :headhurt:

So looking for about £350 for them, with collection in Portsmouth area or Oxford (my bro lives there if easier to collect).

Any questions, please me know. Pics to follow when when I next go round there :):thumbs:

Rich

PM or phone me on 07753 902495

• 3 weeks later...
Thats good advice Jerry, thanks! :thumbs:

It is only the outside rim that have been curbed n each wheel....

Yep, I had a set of RAYS with minor scuffs around the lip and got them polished, came up lovely and looking back, I should have fitted them :surrender:

Polishing the lips should cost no more than £25-£30 per wheel, a modest outlay to get them back up to spec!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can get a courier (next day) for around £30.00 off ebay for a set of 4 alloy wheels with tyres. Company is called paisley freight. They've also got their own website which is paisleyfreight.com

I've used in the past for a set of alloy wheels that I won on ebay.

Delivery ended up arriving in something like a whiteline courier van.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...