Bike Rack Or Roof Rack

AlexZ

In a couple off months I should be the proud owner off a Z. I do a bit off bike here and there and the bike slips stright into the back off my Celica at the mo... Looking at the boot space in a Z I'm 100% sure my bike won't fit, :bang: there must be more than me out there who enjoy's a little mountain biking and have the same problem? What solutions can you all think off or has some one already resolved this issue? :#2:

Not overly keen on slapping a rack on the tailgate cause I've done this on other cars and it always ends up marking or denting the panel...

it definitely wont fit in the boot unless you break it up into ittle little, tiney weeney bits.

have a search on here as its been covered before and a solution was found,

basically there isn't a good roof option for the zed so tail connection is the only way, but there was a good version that fitted to parts underneath the car and not onto the body work.

She knows her bikes too so go for it. ;)

We mate i've just checked her thread out and it does look very nice...not sure on the £450 price tag though, but like she said when the cars cost £12,000 and the bikes are £1500-£3000 each whats £450 lol..

I've also found another one from a local company in the town I live and all the lights etc are still visable when attached...

I Simply use wifes C4 Grand Picasso and take the keys for the zed with me :thumbs:

Nice mate, I've asked my girlfriend if i could take her new Civic Type S and the answer as you can guess was NO lol...although If I did scratch it, it would have been cheaper and less hassle to buy a rack lol..