Bundle Box

captint

Hey Chaps

Long time no speak!! As per Mike and Stews post yesterday, I have launched http://www.dutycalculator.com, the first site to give you accurate information regarding import duties and VAT.

Bundle Box, is a really useful box of tricks. You get your own US delivery address, this includes your own unique suite address allowing you to receive an unlimited amount of deliveries into your suite. This feature means you can consolidate all your purchases together and greatly reduce your shipping costs. On top of this, you can have upto 99 UK delivery addresses, which is very handy if you want to do a group buy.

Bundle Box also calculates your duties and taxs inadvance, so that you have no nasty suprises when your stuff arrives.

On top of this we offer, the cheapest online shipping, we offer the best shipping insurance, the only returns insurance avaiable, so if you don't like it, we will pick it up and send it back for you.

And finally, everyday our team searches the net looking for the best deals for you and put's them up in our gallery.

Check it out, it's awesome, well at least I think it is!

Cheers

Marc

(Captint)

That does sound interesting, will have to look into this for our next group buy. Obviously the seller in America would have to go through you i presume?

Not really, you could buy direct and use their US domestic service to get it to your Bundle Box address and then we do the rest. We find most US shippers offer free or high subsidised shipping domestically. The principle is that you are in control and hence don't have to pay their margin on top.

You can buy from where ever you want. Plus from next month we will have very nifty payment facility in place, meaning you can buy from any US store and even hav you own US Itunes account!!

I just signed up as it looks like a great service :thumbs:

But who is at the address that i have been given as my us delivery address?

Also would i be able to buy from ebay.com and use this service? I take it i would need to assign the given address to my paypal account?

We have a facility in Louisville Kentucky, every suite is unique, so we can instantly recognise your orders as they arrive. As oon as your orders arrive, they are booked int you suite and you get an instant update, from there you can either add more item or ship to the UK.

It would be a good idea to add you address to your paypal account. As I said before, we will have something very special out next month to help you make your purchases

Thanks

Marc

Hi Mate,

I used to use Personal shipper a lot... what happened? Do you still have a similar service available?

Hello Mate

Not at the moment. One of the things that we really strive to do is offer really superior products, in every aspect. Personalshipper was very successful in that respect, however to the detriment of our profitability. UK Courier business only works if you run your costs very low, but that means bad service, we tried to change this and almost made it, but not quite.

Bundle Tech may look at a domestic service in the future, but not till late 2010 at the earliest.

Thanks

Marc