Hello new member here

Hi just thought i would introdue myself

I'm Dave from Stoke-on-Trent, i'm 21 and currently nearly saved enough money for a 350z. Got a reasonable insurance quote which swung my decision to get one.

Have about 15k is it worth trying save the extra for a UK spec or are the imports just as good? Any problems with having an import?

Anyway i'm sure i will be lending a few ears over the next couple of months

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

:welcome: Dave! I'd echo TheMinel's comments, but if you just can't wait then do all the usual checks you'd do with any car and you should be ok. There's some differences between the 2 but (and hearing many JDM owners on here) I'm sure you'll be very very happy whichever way you go

:welcome: Dave

General opinion is you can save yourself alot of money if you go for a JDM. A couple things to consider are re-sale and insurance.

Check out the JDM Imports section. Many if your questions will be there.

I got my JDM last Friday, 14K miles, leather, mint condition, 03 plate paid 14,700 pounds. At that price re-sale will be no problem. Direct line do not charge extra for an import. Life is too short to wait. :D

That'll be the same for Tesco,,, they gave me an excellent price :teeth: