anyone been to Turkey recently?

SunGodRA

I need a holiday - am gonna book something 1st week October and was looking at Turkey as a possiblity - last time I was there was about 9 years ago (Olu Deniz, near Fethiye) - I found it excellent value for money and eating out/drinks very cheap etc. Is this still the case or have prices gone up?

Thanks in advance for any advise :thumbs:

I need a holiday - am gonna book something 1st week October and was looking at Turkey as a possiblity - last time I was there was about 9 years ago (Olu Deniz, near Fethiye) - I found it excellent value for money and eating out/drinks very cheap etc. Is this still the case or have prices gone up?

funny it was years ago when I went - Icmeler - loved it - and yes you could buy a small town for 50P :lol: Mate at work went last year and its still ace but yes prices have gone up a little but not excessive though? :)

funny it was years ago when I went - Icmeler - loved it - and yes you could buy a small town for 50P :lol: Mate at work went last year and its still ace but yes prices have gone up a little but not excessive though? :)

I went to Turkey last year and its a rip. Petrol from Iraq has shot up so things are quite expensive in Turkey. Also 99% of Turkey is touristy so they try and rip you off. I went with a Turkish guy so I was ok.