Has anyone got an email address for Nissan Japan??

cpk

I've tried Nissan UK and now I need to escalate some warranty work to someone who cares!

Email is preferred, I have their postal address but that is a last resort.

Cheers

If you contact Japan regarding warranty issues they will just pass you back to Nissan GB unfortunately. If you are getting nowhere don't forget the AA, RAC and if all else fails the Car Manufacturers own watchdog................it has the initials something like SMMT. Best of luck. :thumbs:

If you contact Japan regarding warranty issues they will just pass you back to Nissan GB unfortunately.

Yes that would be right. I found the same thing (obviously referring to NZ), it doesn't get you very far. Sorry was tired when posting last nights response or I would have said that then. :blush:

Thanks for all the replies, I'd prefer not to say too much about the problem just yet until it gets resolved. It's safe to say it's Nissan's opinion (at the end of a phone) against 3 bodyshop experts so far and they're still not budging!!

I've sent a letter recorded delivery to Nissan GB, if that still doesn't work then a letter to Japan might be in order. I've read of cases where main head office get involved in Japan and have solved it. I'm not going to drop this one on principal - why bother having a corrosion warranty!!?