"Z" ALUMINIUM DOOR SILL KICK PLATES Group Buy Pt 2

sunset350z

As this was very popular and quite successfull, I am starting up a new group buy for the ally kick plates.

We got the price down to £62 per member last time, and that was due to a few factors, namely getting 16 ordered, and Adam doing us a massive favour. :thumbs:

Now there's no guarantee that the price will remain the same as before, so you should budget for around £70. So, if we can get a similar amount of orders in and the exchange rate stays reasonable we should see a price below £65 again.

Secondly, i think it would be a good idea to offer members the chance to buy all those little items that you can only get from America (Courtesyparts for instance). If you are looking for Z logo wheel caps, emblems, badges or other smallish items, then we can incorporate this into the group buy. There's a few logistics to work out with this but this is very doable and it will save a lot of money on shipping costs.

I will try and source all the other items form Adam at Z1 stores but if not possible i'll do a seperate one from Courtesyparts as well.

Let me know what you all think about this.

Two lists are below, one for the kickplates and the other for your chosen item. Write your name and item description.

KICKPLATES .................................................................... OTHER PARTS

1; Vik54-------------------------------------------------------1; "Your name"/ "Item" <(delete)

2; JT1703-----------------------------------------------------2;

3;

4;

5;

6;

7;

8;

9;

10;

11;

12;

13;

14;

15;

I would love the Z emblem wheel caps, but I asked several times on the other forum where someone had some of them in stock as I have the GT4 wheels and can't find anywhere what the size of the cap is???

Do you have a link to these kick plates so we can see what they look like, or does someone have a pick of them installed?

1; Vik54-------------------------------------------------------1; "Your name"/ "Item" <(delete)

2; JT1703-----------------------------------------------------2;

3; mc---------------------------------------------------------3; Z logo centre caps for rays

4;

5;

6;

7;

8;

9;

10;

11;

12;

13;

14;

15;