Tripple Guages JDM to UK conversion is it possible

nikbiomed

Hi

Can anyone answer what is probably a simple question, before I spend good money on this. I have a JDM car so the Digital speed/fuel/rev light adj guage is showing all information in Kilometers (even though the speed part is calibrated in MPH). I was wondering if I can update to a UK guage which will show everything in Miles instead, ie MPH instead of KMH, and MPG instead of KM per litre, etc etc. I have been following another thread on ere where some guys changed theirs over and all they got was dashes so thought best to find out what the score is on this one first.

Someone is prepared to sell me the upgraded guages knowing that I have a JDM car so presume if he is a pukka member he should know if they work or not.

Info would be greatly appreciated.

Yep straight swap, only thing you wont get on the JDM cars is the time displayed on the multifunction dial (as its on the BOSE in the JDM's)

Other than that everything is converted.

Dan

Me and GT4Zed did a swap the other month and my dials didn't work in his and vice versa.

What year and spec is yours and if you know, what year and spec was the donor car?

I may do this in the future

Yep straight swap, only thing you wont get on the JDM cars is the time displayed on the multifunction dial (as its on the BOSE in the JDM's)

Other than that everything is converted.

Dan

Me and GT4Zed did a swap the other month and my dials didn't work in his and vice versa.

What year and spec is yours and if you know, what year and spec was the donor car?

I may do this in the future

As above, what year etc as it seems some do work and some don't. Need more clarification before we spend time and money on this one.

Thanx for this info on that, mine is a late 2003 JDM so will look for older car pods now in the hope they work. Don't mind paying around £40-50 for them on the off chance they work but only really had one offer to date and he wanted £125 I think, which is a lot if it aint gonna work.

Thanx again bud

• 1 month later...
Thanx for this info on that, mine is a late 2003 JDM so will look for older car pods now in the hope they work. Don't mind paying around £40-50 for them on the off chance they work but only really had one offer to date and he wanted £125 I think, which is a lot if it aint gonna work.

Thanx again bud

I been looking for some time and not seen any pods under £150 so far :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...