Hi Again.

Hi again, i signed up a little while ago, as i was thinking of selling my single turbo MKIV Supra, only a half harted attempt as i'm not 100% sure i wouldn't miss it too much, anyway only advertised it on Pistonheads, and kept getting offers of M3s and S200 for PX :thumbdown:

Anyway i digress, i do quite fancy a 350Z however i have been looking at several local car dealers so i can get a test drive, but so far i have not been able to find one, and my intension is to re advertise my Supra specifying that i will take cash or PX for a modded 350Z, but i still have yet to drive a 350, so i really can't go forward until i do!

So i would beg a favour of any local east Sussex based 350 owners for at the least a ride in one or if you are feeling generous a drive, i have fully comp insurance that allows me to drive other vehicles, and i am a mature driver with no accident's/convictions that drives a 500BHP Supra, and i'm sure providing you have similar insurance and are not a nutter, a reciprocal drive in my Supra will be fine :)

A lot to ask i know but needs must, and if you don't ask etc :)

Are there actually any meets that take place on the South Coast?

As I posted above. ;);):)

Unfortunately it looks like the nearest is London.

Try PMing LEXX mate... i think he's in the marked for a Supra?

It looks like hes looking for a near std Supra, mine is a little individual ;)

002.jpg