Under the Hood......

spr1ngy

Being fairly (well very) new to the whole modding scene, i feel its time to get to work.

First things first though, and a good hard clean under the bonnet. Ive got the the outide looking respectable (minus the horrid swirls marks... damn kuro) with some dodo juice and elbow grease. But engine dress is another completely new concept to me.

Basically i just want to know what you guys use and how you go about cleaning up in the engine bay? looking in mine all i see is corrosions and dry grease everywhere, the previous owner obviously didnt care much for under there....

Any help it much appreciated.

When i first did mine i used a product called Gunk which i had previous use with. Disconect the battery, cover electrical parts with tin foil, and spray the de-greaser all over the areas you want to clean. Then use a assortment of brushes, nail and tooth brushes are good to get in all the nooks and crannies. It will probably take a few attempts and a bit of elbow grease but it will be worth it in the end. Im sure everyone has there own methods and products they like to use but this is what i did and it came up ok and most importantly i was happy with it. :bounce: