Couple things

Marios

Had my windscreen changed today and now I hear so much more air noise coming in through my window! It is only noticable at speeds over 45mph. I have also noticed that my auto window closing fails now- the window winds up to the top then shoots back down to the middle, however if I keep my finger on the button is rolls up fully. Do you think it could be something obstructing the windows - how could the fitter mess up my windows??

Also i still have the flashing air bag light and have tried the fix written on the forum but it does not work for myself as the light stays on, the car is still under warrenty would Nissan look at the problem and fix it under warrenty?

Who fitted the windscreen? They should go back and recheck it for you especially if there is wind noise ? I bet they hav'nt refitted the black foam strip between window and dash top - same thing happend on my Pathfinder!! :rant:

Dont understand why your side window is effected? did they disconnect the battery at all?

Look for the window reset procedure on here or my350z webite. You need to take off the door card and pull off one of the black stickers to reach the button then its a case of close the door, window at the top and press the button, open window all the way and press the button again (or something along those lines)

Look for the window reset procedure on here or my350z webite. You need to take off the door card and pull off one of the black stickers to reach the button then its a case of close the door, window at the top and press the button, open window all the way and press the button again (or something along those lines)

Thanks, just unessesary hassle, going to call the guy who did the windscreen and make him sort it out since he is the one that messed up my windows!

May have to do the reset on the window though.

Guys can anyone bring some light on this issue for me please?

'Also i still have the flashing air bag light and have tried the fix written on the forum but it does not work for myself as the light stays on, the car is still under warrenty would Nissan look at the problem and fix it under warrenty?'