Does baby oil etc etc - all is now revealed....

AndyC

....ok guys, the long awaited photos are now in the gallery. Basically, my missus is starting out as a model (so please be respectful with any comments) and had a photoshoot the other week in Swansea. Picture it:

We went down and met the 2 photographers and the 2 other models. Sat morning we're following their car in the Z when he stops, gets out and says that its given him inspiration and would I mind having it washed, I said of course not so he suggested bikini car wash!

I helped them get the gear together while the girls were getting ready and then was given the job of holding the reflector for the day. So I had to stand a foot away from the girls all day making sure they had light on them so naturally I had to look!! What a day :teeth:

If any of you are involved with anything that requires models (clean please) and you are interested in having Nadine PM me and I'll put you in touch. Obviously once I've already vetted you!!!!!

Cheers for the comments guys, I know I'm a lucky lucky sod.

It does rank as probably my greatest day ever!!! As you can imagine I was like this :teeth: all day!

The club plate was a great investment as you can see too - it was the first thing I did as soon as I parked up!! Looks good though doesn't it?