ALL SOLD

neodc

I've sold my 350z in wake to getting my first house, i took these parts off it before i sold it.

5Zigen Pro Racer Spec A Titanium Exhaust sytem - The bottom of the cans were always polished, the tops were not reachable, so spending a few hours today trying to bring them back up so all of the cans are like a mirror, getting there.. Tips are in great condition. No rust on the pipes, a little rust on one of the hangers as 5zigen didnt make them stainless for some reason. PROV SOLD

JWT Popcharger - Was all blown out and washed a week ago, end is still mirror finish, comes with everything to fit. One side of it is slightly flatsided.

5Zigen Bronze Racing Locking wheel nuts - Usual wheel nut condition,

Nismo Carbon Gear Knob - No marks around the carbon atall, even though i dont wear rings the top metal bit is slightly scratched, going to try to polish those out though.

OFFERS ON ALL PLEASE, I'M IN GRANTHAM LINCS, AND CAN POST. PAYPAL OR CASH PREFERED.

IMG_6843.jpg

IMG_6844.jpg

IMG_6845.jpg

Fingerprints on that :)

IMG_6846.jpg

IMG_6847.jpg

IMG_6849.jpg

IMG_6853.jpg

IMG_6854.jpg

IMG_6856.jpg

IMG_6857.jpg

IMG_6858.jpg

IMG_6860.jpg

Cheers

Dave

Sorry for the delay, been machining my new car all day so ran out of time, sent the pics of the exhausts to the parties intrested. Will get charger and knob pics up asap :)

Dave

Here this is a respectable forum, less of that =p

Look forward to the charger pics.