Pete the wheel is in the house

Thanks for the welcome folks

Just for your info, the auto on the 350 is only on imports.

So, whats the main differance between a uk car and an import, best to know before the search begins.

At the moment im heading towards an auto,roadster in blue with the gt spec, up to 18k in value, is there such a thing or am i barking up the wrong tree.

There are more specs to choose from on an import Pete athough fundementally the same car in every other way - there is a list somewhere on here. A good idea is to post a link up to the one you've seen so we can tell you if its a good deal. :thumbs:

Not seen one yet Nixy, thats just the colour/spec i was hoping for.

So im presuming the imports dont have "ping pong" writing all over the dash like the imported GTRs do.

Been trying to get some more info on the 370z, the nissan site is about as much use as my legs in a running race, just will not let me download a info booklet.

Damm this is hardwork

Mine's an import Pete, the only sign of it being one is on the computer pod - it does km per litre instead of miles per gallon. Its just the same inside otherwise, you'd never know. Square back plate is the only giveaway really. 18k is lots to spend on a 350 right now. You would get a really really good one for that TBH!

Mine's an import Pete, the only sign of it being one is on the computer pod - it does km per litre instead of miles per gallon. Its just the same inside otherwise, you'd never know. Square back plate is the only giveaway really. 18k is lots to spend on a 350 right now. You would get a really really good one for that TBH!

+1 to everything Nixy says. You won't regret getting the tiptronic Z, and £18k is a substantial budget these days, if you can find one in the spec you want.