Mobile phone tariff

Nick_MSM

Anyone know of a good tariff? I'm looking for around 800 mins + texts anytime and the Nokia N80 phone. Been with o2 for a few years now and they aren't offering me anything good so I've told them where to go.

Checked Vodafone and their prices are even more expensive + they want £100 for the phone.

Any ideas? :(

The Mrs is with T-mobile some sort of variable tariff..... Think it's called flexi 35, costs £35 per month for 1800 txts 900 minutes. Depending on how much you use it these figures can go up or down!!! Don't know that much more about it but will do by the end of the week cos I'm with O2 and there robbing barstewards.

Anyone know of a good tariff? I'm looking for around 800 mins + texts anytime and the Nokia N80 phone. Been with o2 for a few years now and they aren't offering me anything good so I've told them where to go.

Checked Vodafone and their prices are even more expensive + they want £100 for the phone.

Any ideas? :(

I got my N80 from Voda for free! Are you looking for the N80 for any particular reason? It's a great phone but software availability is rubbish at the moment as all software has to be licensed/approved (not sure which) through Symbian so it's not backward compatible. Shame as was looking forward to programming my SKYHD remotely :thumbdown:

Just got the k800i for free, 18 month contract @ £20 a month with 750 mins and 750 texts chuffed with that :)

The k800i looks fairly decent, love the new E900 but the spec on it wasn't too great.

Bloody ell thats pretty good. Who was that with as I want that phone next to replace my battered K750i......

?