Servicing done in the wrong order!

speedy

It seems my servicing (by the last person) has been done in the wrong order :doh: What do you think i should do? They have doen the following

P1, P2, P1, P3, P2, P1, P3......IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN

P1, P2, P1, P3, P1, P2, P1......So i thought i should do a P3 next but since this was only done last year, should i do a P3?

Hmmm thats a weird one.

How many miles are you on and what work did they do at the last P3? It should cause any problems how they have done it as they dont the main P3 in time or before time, but what you need to make sure is that they did a full P3 with the extra work (plugs, brake fluid, etc) at the right mileages/age.

I think its a case of grabbing the service manual and seeing what they ticked on each service and make sure nothing has been missed. If in doubt get a P3 this time with plugs, brake fluid etc from a place you trust to check everything over.

or just get a P2 done as it's exactly the same as a P3 but costs less!

Plugs, brake fluid and coolant are additional service items that are time/mileage dependent and are not part of the standard P1, P2 or P3 services anyway (having said that my last service included the brake fluid in the price which I wasn't expecting), so check when they were last done - plugs need changing every 54,000 miles/5 years, brake fluid should be done every two years/27,000 miles and coolant every 3 years/36,000 miles.