Z Veteran and Sarnie the post whore queen

Liam's Z

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you also thinking of doing a thesis on black holes then?

Think about it ;)

Don't think they could have the same "relationship" if Liam had the metallic voice tho!!! :lol:

Which Liam :p

Either/or. But lets say Sarnie cos he clearly aint around at the moment :lol: , oh and just seen his status - nice moves guys!! Gave me a nice big chuckle! I don't reckon you should change it back regardless.....

:lol: Liam's Z was the same but then he begged :lol: I guess we'll have to see Sarnie's reaction! :teeth:

PS they did that to me (sort of, they reset my post count, when I actually cared! :lol: ) on the old forum, and I pretended to throw a tantrum, with dedicated thread etc then didn't post for a whole week! :lol: was funny to see the other people's reaction thinking they'd upset me! :lol:

:lol: Liam's Z was the same but then he begged :lol: I guess we'll have to see Sarnie's reaction! :teeth:

PS they did that to me (sort of, they reset my post count, when I actually cared! :lol: ) on the old forum, and I pretended to throw a tantrum, with dedicated thread etc then didn't post for a whole week! :lol: was funny to see the other people's reaction thinking they'd upset me! :lol:

:lol: good effort!!!

Guest prescience

Yeah, yeah, I was on the old forum and remember that. Pretended to ;);) we believe you

Oh & Liam btw - :yahoo: , well done fella!

Thanks Andy.... Only started this topic for a little bit of congratulations :blush::thumbs:

No worries bud, well deserved!

Now do some W O R K!!!! :bleh:

BTW what's W O R K :p

P.s Believe some mancs think I'm a Giro Engineer ;)