Wanted: 350z

sasha@lazytrips

Hi,

I am after my first 350z! :clap: Been lurking on the forums for a while and now decided to register. I'm interested in any offers, but have mild preference for Black/Blue and would like a GT pack. Would have to be a UK model and I'm looking to spend in the region of £10k (price depending on specs and condition). An 04+ plate and <40,000 miles would be of particular interest.

If you are thinking of selling and have something along the above lines, please pm me!

Thanks guys!

Hey Sacha, been on abit of a hunt for you. What do you make of this http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1123595.htm ???

Pistonheads is a really good, if you have searched Atuotrader to death it'll make for a refreshing change.

Also try Imports Direct - http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/134425/index.htm

this is where i got my Zed from, they are brilliant there and really helpful. I would highly recommend them. I just checked there website for black or blue Zeds and no luck but they dont advertise all their cars online and when i went they took me to their spare yard that had around an extra 50 Zeds in :scare::yahoo: it was a sight for sore eyes i tell ya!! you could pretty much find whatever you wanted in there and there was definately black and blue Zeds there when i went.

Good luck and keep us informed on how your getting on.

Muttley

Soz for spelling ya name wrong :doh: what a plonker!!

Tis alright. Thanks for the advice. I'll have a further look at Imports Direct. The only issue there is that in my case Imports cost me quite a bit more to insure (and I've done the homework on insurance companies), so not sure whether that'd be a good idea. Thanks though. Any help much appreciated.

Tis alright. Thanks for the advice. I'll have a further look at Imports Direct. The only issue there is that in my case Imports cost me quite a bit more to insure (and I've done the homework on insurance companies), so not sure whether that'd be a good idea. Thanks though. Any help much appreciated.

Hi Sasha

Imports dont necessarily cost more to insure (my other halfs was cheaper than my UK car) - Chris knott are pretty good for quotes - keep shopping about and there is no difference between them btw - so its really down to postcode more than anything (and age I suppose?) :surrender:

Hi Sasha

Imports dont necessarily cost more to insure (my other halfs was cheaper than my UK car) - Chris knott are pretty good for quotes - keep shopping about and there is no difference between them btw - so its really down to postcode more than anything (and age I suppose?) :surrender:

As I explained in the Welcome thread, in my specific case, Imports are considerably more expensive and I've rung Chris Knott, checked all the comparisons, done all the bells etc directly. Seems that any benefit I'd get in getting a cheaper import would be wiped out in 1-1.5 years' worth of insurance premium over a UK spec one, so might as well go for the UK spec to start with.

No older UK z's seem to be coming on to the market in the last few weeks, so I'll just continue twiddling my thumbs waiting for that first pm :D