2006 led rear lamps for £199 yes £199

holdcroft2005

:) hi guys has anybody fitted the 2006 led rear lights to an early model 350z , i am hoping to try some on saturday but if someone has already done this it will save me a job. if they fit i will be doing a special deal for 350z owners club members which will be £199.00 for a pair genuine nissan this price includes carriage within the uk

cheers john

:thumbs:

Guest prescience

Are these the European/US spec ones - if so, yes it has been done and is straightforward plug and play.

If it is the JDM ones - yes, it has been done but a bit of electrical work is needed IIRC

Guest prescience
i had heard that the UK ones don't fit. Also they are a different part no to the US ones.

I don't think that you are correct there Mike - I recall that these (Euro Spec) were a straight swap.

BTW £199 is an amazing price :teeth:

John, please keep us posted on the install becuase I shall be ordering some myself if all goes well :)

yeah i can get some from the Italian connection for €215 plus shipping, that's even cheaper! but those are the ones that require rewiring, but have been told it's easy enough :)

thing is though, won't every new Z have them anyway? won't be that rare soon :)

:) ok ive just fitted the led light to an 04 plate zed , the mounting bolts are in exactly the same place and the fit spot on , however the wiring plug on an early level has a locating lug on the top right hand side and on the 06 led lamp it is on the bottom left , simple solution using a sharp knife or side cutters trim of the plastic lug and it fits a treat no need to mess with wiring at all whole job took 10 mins if you require and further info or to place an order please dont hesitate to contact me

john

tel 01782 204268

email john.colley@holdcroft.com

:dry:

Guest prescience

Order placed :teeth:

As John has explained there about 6 locating lugs on the car in question, five of which align and one needs to be trimmed. For that price, i can run to a Stanley knife!

Guest prescience

I have taken my old lights off in preparation and can confirm that there are only 2 locating lugs on each side. It is a 54 UK model.

The locating lugs IMO are entirely superfluous since the 3 bolts are more than adequate for positioning and hold. When removing you may need to raise the unit very carefully with a small screwdriver vertically by a few mms to release the seal, after that it should slide sideways easily. :)