Gunmetal 52 plate - Dunstable

Anubis

Dude - you only live the next street away from me. Not saying where, but its outside your house. :D

Aftermarket alloys and a veilside rear spoiler with some other bits (including a Veilside badge on the back). Anyone on here? Would be great to finally meet a fellow zed fanatic local to me. :thumbs:

The car is a 52 plate, so must be an import like mine. Looks good! Never seen you before so might be a new owner. :)

Well, I'm pretty new to the Zed. I got mine in May. It is 5 years old and I think it is completely standard (although there is a sticker on the rear screen which I think is an air filter (?) brand) - I certainly haven't added anything to it. I like it very much. It's my favourite thing. I drive it every day.

A small meet in this area would be good. Where do you go for servicing? I left a message with Nissan in Milton Keynes but they didn't even bother to get back to me.

I take mine to a local independent I trust - Chiltern Tyres & Exhausts. If they do anything wrong (rarely), they happily sort the problem out again for free and don't try and flog you off. They let me check all under the car, etc when jacked up too. Real friendly bunch of guys.

Looks a bit odd when in the garage though because they usually service and repair standard cars (corsas, focus, etc) - then you have my big shiney nismo! :teeth: